This is another recipe from Janice’s Kitchen Corner. Here are the other recipes Spinach Pita Pizza and Portuguese Seafood Stew. In the past I have also shared recipes for Portuguese cookies and Drunken Chicken.
As I’ve said before I LOVE mushrooms. I created this recipe, from a combination of others, to marinate mushrooms which is one of my favorite ways to enjoy them. My husband requests this recipe every week. He purchases four packages of mushrooms and I marinate three of them.
This is a simple and quick recipe and so delicious. You will become addicted as we are.
- 1-3 pkg button mushrooms
- 1 1/2 C white vinegar
- 1/2 C water
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Onion flakes
- Garlic powder
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper
- Parsley flakes
- Wash mushrooms, set aside
- Put vinegar and water into medium sauce pan and bring to boil
- Add mushrooms and stir and bring to another boil
- Cook for 4 minutes then drain
- Prepare marinade – add oil, sprinkle of onion flakes, garlic power, red pepper flakes, parsley flakes and Salt & pepper to taste and blend all together
- Add mushrooms to marinade and blend together covering mushrooms well
- Cover marinated mushrooms and refrigerate
- Serve cold
I hope you enjoy this recipe and come back for more.
Thank you so much for stopping by to read this recipe. Thank you also for your kind support of me, my books, blog and for all the reviews you may have posted wherever my books are sold. Take care.
Blessings & Hugs! Stay Safe, Stay Well and God Bless!
READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY! SOAR WITH JEMSBOOKS ALL YEAR THROUGH! HAPPY READING!
Janice Spina aka J.E. Spina
Jemsbooks for All Ages!
AMAZON.COM AUTHOR PAGE (All books)