This is the 11th installment of Janice’s Kitchen Corner.
I put together this recipe for Stuffed Zucchini! This is quick, easy and delicious. I love easy and delicious recipes. Don’t you?
In the summer cook it on the grill and in winter warm up your home and cook it in your oven. It will scent the air with cheesy flavor that will make everyone’s mouths water.
Our zucchini plant has supplied us with plenty of zucchini which I have shared with friends and family at a distance. I had to come up with more ways to prepare it. So far I have given you three ways – Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Italiano and now Stuffed Zucchini.
Do you want your kids to eat veggies? They will love this recipe with its cheesy flavor.
Here are the other recipes Cole Slaw, Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Italiano, Grapenut Custard, Spinach Pita Pizza, Portuguese Seafood Stew, Marinated Mushrooms, Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms, Chicken Marsala, and Rice Paper Veggie Shrimp Wraps. In the past I have also shared recipes for Portuguese Bisquits and Drunken Chicken.
- 2 Zucchinis uncooked
- 1/4 Cup Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 2-3 Tbs Olive oil
- Sheep Cheese or whatever kind of cheese you like
- pepper to taste (salt and seasonings are in the breadcrumbs)
- Slice zucchini in half
- Core out centers with a teaspoon leaving enough to hold the zucchini together (I just take out the seeded section)
- Place cored centers in small bowl and chop finer
- Add breadcrumbs, oil, pepper, and grated cheese and combine well
- Add a little water if the mixture is not wet enough (I didn’t add water since it will get wet as it cooks)
- Stuff zucchini with mixture
- Drizzle a little more olive oil over tops of zucchini
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese or other cheese over prepared zucchini
- Bake in oven or on grill (husband did) at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or less (check for tenderness) I like mine with a little bite.
I hope you enjoy this easy and delicious recipe for the whole family. Your kids will love it! Stay tuned for more recipes from Janice’s Kitchen Corner! Happy cooking and eating everyone!
Thank you so much, readers, for stopping by to read this post. I appreciate your kind support of my blog and books. Please read to your children daily to help foster a love of reading in them and thus giving them Wings to Fly! Reading is Fun and Good for Your Health! Please leave reviews for books that you enjoy wherever you purchased the books. Your reviews will enable others to enjoy the books too. Thank you so much!
REMEMBER: READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY! SOAR WITH JEMSBOOKS.COM ALL YEAR THROUGH! HAPPY READING! Jemsbooks are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and by clicking on covers to the right of this post. Thank you for your kind support and reviews of my books.
Blessings & Hugs! Stay Safe, Stay Well and God Bless!
Jemsbooks for All Ages!
AMAZON.COM AUTHOR PAGE