This is the tenth installment of Janice’s Kitchen Corner.
I put together this recipe Cole Slaw that can be refrigerated for up to four days or more. It is addictive! You will never buy another slaw again! This is quick, easy and delicious. I love easy and delicious recipes. Don’t you?
Do you want your kids to eat veggies? They will love this slaw. I don’t always measure my ingredients but I put the measurements for you. You can adjust as you sample it. I do!!
Here are the other recipes Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Italiano, Grapenut Custard, Spinach Pita Pizza, Portuguese Seafood Stew, Marinated Mushrooms, Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms, Chicken Marsala, and Rice Paper Veggie Shrimp Wraps. In the past I have also shared recipes for Portuguese Bisquits and Drunken Chicken.
Serves 8 or more
- Small-medium head of cabbage (you can add purple cabbage too if you choose)
- 2-3 small – medium carrots
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sprinkle or two of celery seed
- Sprinkle or two of coriander seed
- Shred cabbage and carrots
- Add mayo and vinegar
- Add salt & pepper and celery seed and coriander seed
- Mix well, sample to see if more mayo or vinegar are needed (I love more vinegar myself!)
I hope you get a chance to try out this recipe. It goes well with burgers, hot dogs, ribs, chicken or steak, in fact, everything! Enjoy!
Thank you so much for stopping by to read this post. I hope you enjoyed it and will come back again real soon. Thank you also for your kind support of my, my books and blog and for all the reviews you may have posted wherever my books are sold. Take care.
Blessings & Hugs! Stay Safe, Stay Well and God Bless!
READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY! SOAR WITH JEMSBOOKS ALL YEAR THROUGH! HAPPY READING!
Janice Spina aka J.E. Spina
Jemsbooks for All Ages!
AMAZON.COM AUTHOR PAGE (All books)