Can you believe it is 2014 already? Where did the year go? I had so many things I wanted to do and completed some. This year my list will be longer.
1. Publish at least three more children’s books
2. Publish two novels ( a mystery, YA fantasy)
3. Write four more children’s books
4. Blog twice or more a week
5. Complete spiritual/mystery novel that is in outline form
6. Support PiA and my friend Paul G Day
7. Support my friend Deanie Dunn
8. Support all my friends in PiA
9. Support all Indie Authors who need me
10. Copy edit other author’s books who need me
11. Read over 100 books
12. Review 100 books
13. Visit and like other blogs daily
14. Pray daily for all those who need support and love
15. Be there to give to others whatever I can, God willing
Love to all and wishing all my readers, friends and fellow Indie Authors a wonderful and happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
Please support INDIE AUTHORS, ILLUSTRATORS AND PUBLISHERS! WE NEED YOU! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
REMEMBER: READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY: