A special thank you to Bette Stevens for awarding the Super Sweet Blogger Award to me. Bette is a very talented author of the books, Pure Trash and Amazing Matilda. Check out her beautiful blog at http://4writersandreaders.wordpress.com/
Bette is a lovely person who has been very kind and supportive and I feel blessed to call her friend. Thank you Bette!
Here are the rules for accepting this delightfully delicious award, my Super Sweet Friends:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a bakers’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
6. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions.
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies, especially macaroons and my Portuguese cookies which are like sugar cookies but less sweet and very yummy and great with coffee or tea!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate wins every time
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Red Twizzlers and Tootsie roll pops when I go to the movies
4. When Do You crave Sweet Things The Most? At the movies
5. Sweet Nick Name? Honey or sweetheart
There are so many incredible blogs out there that I had to pick more than the baker’s dozen. Here are my nominees, very sweet, lovely or handsome (some are men) bloggers worthy of this award!
1. Deanie Dunne
2. Paul G. Day
4. Cherry Cobb
6. Sharon Scott
7. Don Charisma
12. Chris Graham