Hi readers out there! If you are on Skype or Face-time with your fellow book club members now that you can’t get physically together here are some Book Club Questions for you to consider after you read Hunting Mariah and Mariah’s Revenge.
I am slowly getting better from a cold but will hopefully be ready to Skype or Face-Time with Book Clubs as soon as I get my voice back and no longer sound like a man!
Let me know if you are interested in my books for your Book Clubs. I would be thrilled to interact with you. Have fun reading!
Here are the Questions:
BOOK CLUB QUESTIONS
- Heredity vs Environment – What part of Sage’s personality can be attributed to heredity and what part to environment?
2. Would you consider Sage a bad seed? Why or why not?
3. What role did family secrets play in the process and outcome of the story?
4. What role did feelings play between Miguel and Mariah?
5. Do you think the relationship between Tony and Mariah is appropriate or not? And why?
6. There has been some consternation about killing off Mariah’s friend, Amanda. What do you think about this?
BOOK CLUB QUESTIONS
1. What do you attribute to Mariah’s growth in maturity from the first book?
2. Do you feel any sympathy toward Sage? Why or why not?
3. What do you think has caused the drastic transformation in Sage’s character? Is it for the better? Why or why not?
4. Why was Arabella attracted to Sage?
5. Copycat killer – What do you think are the underlying circumstances that would motivate a person to become a copycat killer?
6. Would you like to see more stories involving Mariah?
With more time on our hands since COVID-19 invaded our lives we need to keep busy and think of positive ways to stay healthy and still feel fulfilled in our homes. Reading is one way to do that. I am spending more time reading, writing and blogging, emailing and keeping in touch with family and friends through social media. Thank God for all the technology we have today that enables us to do so much without gathering together in places.
I plan to also do some readings on my blog for children, MG/PT/YA and 18+ as soon as I have a decent voice back. Stay tuned!
In the meantime I am working on Book 5 of Abby & Holly. The characters are nagging me to get back to it as I write this post. They never give me a break!
I feel pure joy writing for children and hope with God’s help and blessing to continue to write many more fun adventures for children to read and enjoy. I do enjoy writing for MG/PT/YA and 18+ too!
Blessings & Hugs! Stay Safe, Stay Well and God Bless!
READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY! SOAR WITH JEMSBOOKS ALL YEAR THROUGH! HAPPY READING!
Janice Spina aka J.E. Spina
Jemsbooks for All Ages!
AMAZON.COM AUTHOR PAGE (All books)