We have been in a bubble for the past few years with COVID. This is the first year since 2019 we will celebrate Easter with our family. We will meet a grand nephew for the first time and a grand niece and another grand nephew for only the second time each. I am excited to see everyone!
My husband and I have just had our fourth booster against COVID! Hurray! We have been fortunate to be healthy and want to stay that way. We are still wearing our masks at the movies, grocery stores, doctors’ offices and crowded places.
- I am thankful for our good health!
- I am thankful for a loving and wonderful husband.
- I am thankful for the time we can spend with family.
- I am thankful for good friends.
- I am thankful for all the beauty around us as spring comes alive.
- I am thankful for all the blessings God has given us.
- I am thankful for peace in our lives.
- I am thankful for good food to eat.
- I am thankful for clothes to wear.
- I am thankful for the gift of writing God has given me.
I pray for all who need something in their lives to make them complete. I pray daily for everything that I am blessed with and hope that I am deserving. THANK YOU, GOD.
What are you thankful for?
Here are some of the flowers we have been blessed with this Easter season in our home. For all this beauty I am truly thankful.
Wishing you all a Happy Easter, Passover or whatever occasion you celebrate this time of year! May you have all the blessings that you hope and pray for each day. Stay safe and well. God Bless!
Thank you for stopping by to read this post. Hope you have a happy day with family and friends.
Blessings & Hugs! Stay Safe, Stay Well and God Bless!
READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY! SOAR WITH JEMSBOOKS ALL YEAR THROUGH! HAPPY READING!
Janice Spina aka J.E. Spina
Jemsbooks for All Ages!
AMAZON.COM AUTHOR PAGE (All books)