I am honored to receive this lovely award from an inspiring and talented author, Deanie H. Dunne. Deanie is an award-winning author with five books that are about animals and carry life lessons. Please check out her amazing blog for more information about her and her inspirational books. http://dhdunne.blogspot.com/
Thank you, dear Deanie, for your kindness and support and for your generosity in giving me this award!
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Provide the link and name of the blogger who nominated you – and thank them.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate any number of fellow bloggers, adding a link to their blog.
- Share these rules with them.
- Go and make yourself some coffee and/or write a nice letter to someone.
Here are seven facts about me.
1. When I was just a child I used to sit by the radio and sing along with Debbie Reynolds when she sang, Tammy.
2. When I was just five years old I dreamed of becoming Miss America one day after watching the pageant.
3. I pray daily for good health and love to be in my life. For without those two important things life is not so full. I pray for those who do not have them.
4. Writing has always been my first love but singing is a close second.
5. I have always been very shy growing up. Meeting new people and being in crowds still makes me nervous.
6. When I was a little girl I was picked on by bigger girls because of my small stature and shyness.
7. Roller coasters scare me half to death. I will never go on one because of severe vertigo.
I am going to mix things up a bit. I am going to offer this award to anyone who would like to accept it with my blessings and love. For those who cannot accept the award, because of their hectic schedules, please accept these flowers from me with my blessings and love!