VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD!
Thank you, Sally Georgina Cronin, https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com for this award. It was very kind of you to honor me this way.
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2. Display the award logo.
3. Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less) and provide a link where they may be found.
4. Then, go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept (rules).
5. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
Now for what has inspired me during the last few weeks:
1. I have met so many lovely and kind people online recently who have shown generosity in supporting my newest book by reviews and sharing on their blogs.
2. I feel inspired by all the positive feedback that many fellow bloggers give to me by liking my blog and requesting to guest blog or be interviewed on my blog.
3. I feel inspired by the kindness of others who offer support and friendship to those in need.
There are so numerous blogs out there that are more than deserving of this award that it is difficult to just choose 15. But here are some of the most inspiring that I have followed and enjoyed reading and that have never failed to inspire me.
Deanie Humphrys Dunne – http://dhdunne.blogspot.com/
Nicholas Rossis – http://nicholasrossis.me/
Tony A. Smith – http://tonyasmithauthor.com/
Bette A. Stevens – http://4writersandreaders.com
Chris Graham – http://thestoryreadingapeblog.com
Don Charisma – http://doncharisma.org
Viv Drewa – http://theowlladyblogwordpress.com
Susan Toy – http://islandeditionswordpress.com
Eddie Two Hawks – http://eddietwohawks.wordpress.com
Charlotte Hoather – http://charlottehoatherblog.com
Fia Essen – https://essenfia.wordpress.com
Betty B – https://togodbetheglorybettysverseoftheday.wordpress.com
Jo Robinson – http://africolonialstories.wordpress.com
Deb Hockenberry – http://debhockenberry.com
Kristy Birmingham – http://poeticparfait.com
Congratulations to all the awardees of this inspiring award. May you all continue to write posts that will inspire others to believe, to strive, to persevere, and to succeed in their endeavors.
Thank you for stopping by and for your continued support!
Blessings to you all my friends!