Thank you to my charismatic friend, Don Charisma, for this beautiful Butterfly Light Award, which was given to him by his friend, Belinda, (the idiotwriter).
Conditions For Accepting The Award
Here are the conditions for accepting the award :
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph – damn this is easy) – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
How I’m A Positive Influence
I try to be a positive influence to everyone around me by spreading positive thoughts and actions through my blog and website. Being an indie author I work hard to support other indie authors and newbie authors by interviewing them and reviewing their books and promoting them on my blog. I give away many of my children’s books to schools, libraries and other people online through giveaways such as on Goodreads. By doing this I hope to spread my words through rhyming verse that teach life lessons and promote and reinforce good behavior in children of all ages.
I’m awarding this “The Butterfly Light Award” to :
Congratulations to all the winners of this award. You are so deserving of being recognized for the kind, caring, and compassionate bloggers that you demonstrate every day on your blogs. I feel blessed to call you friends whether you are new or not.
Thank you to all who have stopped by today to read about these wonderful people.
Blessings to all!