THE DRAGON’S LOYALTY AWARD
This was a wonderful surprise. I recently received the Dragon’s Loyalty Award from my sweet and kind friend, Don Charisma. Thank you so much, Don, for your support and friendship. I appreciate all the awards that you have given me.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the Dragon’s Loyalty Award
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you
Section 2: Seven Interesting things about me
- Blue (color of the sky) is my favorite color but purple is a close second.
- I love watching the birds eat from my feeders on my deck.
- I like to sing to my grandchildren (babies only – the older don’t like it, lol) to get them to sleep (it usually works)!
- I love to watch things grow – have a yellow to light green thumb with my plants.
- I am very fastidious about keeping everything neat in my home.
- I always root for the underdog.
- I am deathly afraid of roller coasters or any rides that go fast or high.
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The Dragon’s Loyalty Award” to the following talented and creative fellow bloggers (not in any particular order):
Congratulations to the awardees, all extremely deserving of this award! Please visit with all these wonderful bloggers and see their beautiful and creative blogs and websites.
Thank you readers and followers for stopping by. I hope you come back again soon for more book and play or theater reviews, author interviews, news about my books, publishing, and travels.
Thought for the day: Broaden your horizons today and take up a new hobby or fun project.
Remember: Reading Gives You Wings to Fly!