The Very Inspiring Blogging Award- And the Nominees are….
Wow! This is another nice surprise for me this week! I can’t believe how blessed I have been to be nominated for yet another award by talented children’s book author, Deanie H. Dunne. I can’t thank her enough. She has been very kind and thoughtful once again to me.
- Display logo in your blog to show you’ve been nominated!
- Link back to your nominator.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- Notify your nominees.
And the nominees are:
- Chris the Story Reading Ape’s Blog
- Kathleen Shields
- Angela Jordan
- Helen Valentina
- JZ Bingham
- Jennifer Writingsofamrs
- Chelsea Brown
- Megan (Ask Meg)
- Julie Green
- Sabine Chennault
- The Big Sheep Blog
- Catherine Caffeinated
- Brook Monforts’ Weblog
I will understand if some of you cannot respond since I know some of you are very busy. I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know how important your blogs are and show my appreciation for your hard work. Congratulations to all nominees!
7 more things about me:
- I love flowers of all kinds and roses are my favorites because of their incredible scent.
- My favorite color is blue especially sapphire.
- I like to exercise and am always trying to lose weight but unfortunately I also like to eat.
- Sitting on my deck and bird watching in between reading or writing is one of my favorite things to do to relax.
- I love going to the movies. I don’t eat the popcorn – too fattening but I do bring my own snacks – 2 twizzlers (red) and handful of almonds and a tootsie roll pop.
- Lobster and other seafood are my favorite things to eat.
- I cry over sad movies or anything sad on the news.
Remember: READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY!