A special thank you to a very sweet and talented author of children’s books, Deanie H. Dunne for nominating me for this sweet award. You are the kindest and sweetest person I have met on social media.
The Rules: Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
My Super Sweet Questions:
- What is your favorite dessert? I love custard, specifically, grape nut custard, and second brownies and anything chocolate.
- Cake or ice cream? I love ice cream but can’t have it (lactose intolerant), but I can eat yogurt and lactose free ice cream.
- When do you like desserts most? When I eat a light meal and know I can fit one more thing in and enjoy it.
- Would you choose cookies or cake? Cookies, especially chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin, ginger snaps, et el!
Vanilla or chocolate? To a chocoholic – chocolate is the choice every time!
- And the Nominees are…
- Natalie Mohr
- JZ Bingham
- Julie Green
- Sabine Goldman
- Kathleen Shields
- Michael Fedison
- Juan Trevino
- Laurence Bradbury
- Richard C. Hale
- Angela Jordan
- Helen Valentina
- Rick Mallery
Some of these nominees may be too busy to respond to this blog but I just wanted to give them this award because they are all very sweet and kind people.
Remember: READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY!