This is the 19th installment of Janice’s Kitchen Corner – Baked Chicken.
I put together this recipe for Baked Chicken which is quick, easy and delicious. I love easy and delicious recipes. Don’t you?
Here are the other recipes Baked Chicken, Chili, Shrimp Scampi, Shortcakes, Pot Roast, Basil Pesto Shrimp, Spicy Bean Salsa, Stuffed Zucchini, Cole Slaw, Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Italiano, Grapenut Custard, Spinach Pita Pizza, Portuguese Seafood Stew, Marinated Mushrooms, Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms, Chicken Marsala, and Rice Paper Veggie Shrimp Wraps. In the past I have also shared recipes for Portuguese Bisquits and Drunken Chicken.
Most of my recipes can feed 2-4. I usually have leftovers since it is only the two of us. I love leftover chicken!
- Chicken wings or other pieces (4-6 wings or legs, thighs, breasts)
- Low sodium soy sauce
- Garlic powder to taste
- Ginger to taste
- Mix together 1/2 cup or more of soy sauce, garlic power and ginger
- Pour over chicken in a plastic zip lock bag and shake well
- Let marinate for an hour or more (the longer it marinates the more flavor it takes on)
- Place chicken pieces on baking sheet spaced apart so they will brown
- Oven temp of 425 degrees for 50-60 minutes until well browned
- Serve with rice or potatoes or other vegetables of choice (I make rice and broccoli.)
Note: This marinade can be used on salmon. It’s delicious too!
I hope you will stop by again for more easy and delicious recipes. There is always something good cooking in Janice’s Kitchen Corner. Happy eating everyone! Stay safe and well! God Bless!
Thank you so much, readers, for stopping by to read this post. I appreciate your kind support of my blog and books. Please read to your children daily to help foster a love of reading in them and thus giving them Wings to Fly! Reading is Fun and Good for Your Health! Please leave reviews for books that you enjoy wherever you purchased the books. Your reviews will enable others to enjoy the books too. Thank you so much!
REMEMBER: READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY! SOAR WITH JEMSBOOKS.COM ALL YEAR THROUGH! HAPPY READING! Jemsbooks are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and by clicking on covers to the right of this post. Thank you for your kind support and reviews of my books.
Blessings & Hugs! Stay Safe, Stay Well and God Bless!
Jemsbooks for All Ages!
AMAZON.COM AUTHOR PAGE